- Investigate and evaluate the procedures, system and reports of the Financial and Accounting Department, thereby modeling and identifying opportunities for improvements of process/workflow, data system and management reporting system.
- Determine user requirements and coordinate with IT and consulting units to create and implement Finance system and Enterprise Performance Management System.
- Engage and support citizen-led innovation projects.
- Conduct in-depth analytics report upon executive board requirements to help making-decision, including, however not limited, to the following:
+ In-depth analysis reports on inventory and capital efficiency, by Categories/ Brands/ SKUs.
+ In-depth analysis reports on revenue and Cost of Goods sold, by Categories/ Brands/ SKUs.
+ Analysis report of key indicators between inventory, capital, revenue and cost, by Categories/ Brands/ SKUs.
- Perform other duties as assigned related to the activities of the department and company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems,…)
- The ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Have a passion for Management System, Technology
- A dynamic, progressive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude is proactive.
- Prefer 1 year of working experience in Business Analyst.
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
- Regular training, company team building, birthday bonus