This job post is managed by
Job description for Finance Director at PT. Dachin Etech Global
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Manager or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulation and accounting principles.
- Have high integrity and discipline.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of financial statistics and accounting software.
- Excellent leadership and team management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills at all levels.
- Able to manage time effectively and perform under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and hard worker. Requirements
- Responsible for daily finance activities including account payable, account receivable, and finance administration.
- Analyze complex financial data and statements, and make accurate projections based on that data.
- Leading a team of financial professionals, have strong leadership and communication skills to ensure that the team is working effectively
- Responsible for the long-term financial soundness of the Company
- Identify problems and devise solutions for complex financial matters.
- Processing payment of company activities whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and timely.
- Initiate and propose improvements for the activities of the finance division.
- Understand Tax Regulations, Manage monthly reports for all taxes.
- Ensure that all financial documents, reports and records are accurate and up to date.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More