Job description for Event and Partnership Internship (Paid - WFO) at Sertifikasiku.com
- Execute marketing strategies to maintain candidates and employers ecosystem, through events and partnerships.
- Proactively seeking every opportunity for event and partnership as a part of implementing brand awareness also reach B2C user acquisition(by data or traffic), and side effect objective is to gain B2B partner by collaborating in another angle POV(like creating another event, selling, or anything
- Align with company marketing strategy or direction and translate into the event, partnership, and branding activities.
- Work collaboratively with the other marketing function to ease the execution.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing communication efforts
- Good time-management skill
- Flexible and independent, with the ability to work with details in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills both written and spoken in English and Bahasa
- Resourceful, high initiative, discipline and self-driven person
- Hard-working and able to handle several projects at the same time
- Negotiation and dealing skills
- Able to work under pressure and multiple Events