Job description for Employer Branding Intern at PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Create employer branding strategy. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders internally or externally to execute the strategy and ideas.
- Build relationships with external partners and communities with the purpose to raise company awareness.
- Create attractive and interactive content for company social media.
- Participate in external conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as an Employer Branding or related field.
- Brand and marketing expertise with an ability to create an employer branding strategy and its execution.
- Good public speaking communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Preferably someone who has experience in a start-up company.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.