Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Electronics Intern at Atomionics
- Build and Debug electronic systems (data-acquisition systems, electro-mechanical devices, optoelectronics etc.)
- Work closely with physicists & engineers to build control systems and embedded software for the atom-interferometry system
- Design, manufacture and evaluate electronic circuits
- An absolutely driven individual with creative problem solving skills, analytical mind, and persistence, ideally, demonstrated
- Well-versed in basic electronics - knowledge of fundamental circuits and their operation
- Able to program and debug in C, C++, or Python, with some experience in programming embedded systems
- Experience with PCB design (and familiarity with at least one EDA software), assembly and testing of analog, digital and mixed signal circuits
- Worked in a technical student team, or an early stage company environment
- Worked on personal hobby projects (and can brag about them!)
- A chance to learn about the intricacies of deep tech research, product development, and strategy in a high-growth startup
- Work on the cutting edge of quantum technology
- Develop robust applications for translational research
- A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
- Board games and curry night