Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Digital Marketing Specialist at Arvis
- Create content that upholds our brand image, tone of voice and stylistic guidelines
- Develop SEO and PPC strategies
- Drive traffic, engagement and garner leads for our company
- Develop organic and paid (GDN, Google ads, Facebook ads, other paid channels) strategy to achieve maximum ROI.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Create, manage, analyze, and improve all activity on CPC campaigns (CTR, Conversion Rate, CAC, Impressions).
- Experience with online marketing campaign (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, SEM)
- Have some background / work experience in B2B IT company
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, etc.)
- Team player and curious to learn new things.
- Remote work options