Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Digital Marketing Specialist at Kama Samboga Group
- Handle performance marketing and Ad optimization of Google, Facebook, and Commerce.
- Manage the creation of sophisticated performance-based media strategies and proposal across SEM, Display, Video, Social, Affiliate, KOL, SEO and programmatic buying including DSP/SSP.
- Set the overall vision of the buying function – with clear annual strategies implemented and tracked on a regular basis.
- Created data vision and roadmap for digital media in close partnership with other stakeholders.
- Determine tracking and buying guidelines for specific accounts.
- work closely with marketing team and commercial team.
- Create and promote an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- 1-2+ years of digital media and/or digital personalization (optimize)
- Hands-on experiences in Google Ads including Analytics, GTM and optimizing, Facebook Manager, Line Points Ads, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn etc.
- Experienced in startup company or willing.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options