To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Digital Marketing Manager at ADVANCE.AI
- Drive awareness, consideration, acquisition, and engagement across all digital channels
- Be creative and execute and create in all digital marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, TikTok, Influencers)
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing including website, SEM, SEO, Performance Marketing & Social Media, Organic and paid campaigns
- Designing digital and social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Implementing and monitoring digital and social media campaigns by regularly tracking, measuring, and revising campaigns based on performance to optimize ROI
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on digital programs and platforms, including social media pages and paid campaigns, website traffic, email marketing, blog traffic, and SEO performance
- In collaboration with the creative team, provide direction/brief to create interesting and relevant content for social media, company blogs, company website, and any other digital platforms in line with the organization’s overall brand and communication strategy
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing operations, as well as BAU and paid campaign budgets and schedules
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content
- Manage website performance including develop SEO & SEM strategies to optimize and improve website ranking and metrics
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of social media paid ads, Google ads, website design, website development, SEO, SEM, and website analytics with a strong ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, audience targeting, ad copy, creative & bidding strategies for various ad platforms.
- Experience with tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, AWS etc.
- Understand business goals & align them to the channels.