Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Job description for Data Scientist at PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions
- SQL knowledge (MySQL) - Strong SQL skills in creating and optimizing SQL queries
- Spreadsheets (Google Sheet) - Ability to create structured and dynamic tables and charts
- Critical thinking - Looking at the data and identifying patterns or singularities to uncover connections and synthesize the information
- English - Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Data Visualization Tools - "Tableau" strongly recommended (or others)
- Presentation Skills - Creating visuals that speak to everybody and being able to present them and explain where the data come from
- Programming Skills - (VBA Macros, R, Python, or others)
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; including fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either humans or machines.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.