This job post is managed by
Job description for Data Analytics at GS25
- Capture business requirement: involving gathering and analyzing business requirements by working closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Conduct data analysis: by using approrirate statistical analysis tools and techniques to uncover patterns, trends, and insights from data.
- Visualize data: by using different data visualization tools and techniques to visualize data in a clear and concise manner such as dashboard and report for stakeholders.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis: involving conducting the ad-hoc analysis to answer specific business questions and provide insights for decision-making.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- At least 03 years of experience in Data Analyst or similar role.
- Working experience is Retail industry is preferrable.
- Technical skills: proficient in data analysis and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar tools.
- Analytical skills: strong analytical skills to be able to analyze data and identify patterns and trends.
- Critical thinking skills: be able to evaluate the results of the analysis and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Problem-solving skills: strong problem-solving skills to be able to identify and solve problems that arise during the analysis process.
- Attention to detail: a keen eye for detail to ensure that the analysis is accurate and reliable.
- Time Management: good time management skills to ensure that the analysis is completed within the designated timeline.
- Adaptability: be able to adapt to changing requirements and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive salary;
- 100% salary in 2 months of probation.
- Special health insurance package of GS25;
- 12 annual leaves/year;
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment with many opportunities for promotion and development.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More