Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Customer Support Specialist with English at Refocus
- get strong experience in the in-demand digital sphere (EdTech);
- have growth perspectives;
- get the salary which may grow;
- upgrade your skills working with strong experts from the sphere.
- Communicate with students via telephone, chat, and email by responding to the customer support mailbox and Discord tickets in answering questions, addressing concerns, and educating students on the scope of our services as well as the structure of our educational process
- Ensure that tickets and emails are responded to within 1-2 hours during set business hours
- Perform detailed research into problems at all stages of the student's learning process and provide answers and solutions to students' questions/concerns
- Ensure that necessary student information are saved into the database, including a student's contact information, special instructions, issues, and/or complaints through a tracker accessible by the team
- Create weekly/monthly reports identifying existing issues faced by customer service thereby quantifying the problems that need fixing
- Ensure healthy coordination with community managers, mentors, and sales to address needs sent by the students through tickets and customer service mailbox
- Promote customer satisfaction by taking consistent and positive proactive/reactive steps to attend to student’s specific needs
- Establish and maintain a highly professional and courteous client interaction environment
- you love communicating with people;
- you enjoy helping people and providing the best service to them;
- you have 3+ years of experience working as a community/customer success/customer support specialist;
- you have experience with customer support on chats/emails/phone;
- you know how to measure your work in terms of metrics;
- English B2 and above;
- competitive salary (40 000 PHP);
- free access to all Refocus educational programs;
- Working days are 2/2(2 working days and 2 days off);
- Flexible working hours(8AM-8PM or 12AM-12PM);
- 100% work from home;
- Career growth and internal promotion opportunities via a fast-paced development plan;
- Official employment with government-mandated benefits.