Must have skills
Job description for Customer Service Executive at CMA CGM
- Exception handling, problem resolution and continuous improvement.
- Meet all turn times as required to ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- Lead service owner in vessel space management and support the Sales team in maximizing utilization.
- Expediently handles all telephone bookings including shipment, freight and other enquiries.
- Work with various departments, including shared services centres to promptly resolve customer needs and issues to meet/exceed service deliveries.
- Attend to customer’s requests for container re-use, cargo claims, cross-bookings, container detention, damage container handling and depot cleaning/washing issues.
- Handle DG, OOG, UDAB and DECK stowage requirements.
- Handle re-export, return cargo, DIT, Diversion, Switch BL, Service recoveries, transhipment declaration, change of Operator code and Inter gateway, Portnet releases requests.
- Prepare/fax NOAs, BLs, inbound DG/OOG advices, and vessel schedule changes, roll-over and misconnection advices to customers.
- Minimum diploma in maritime studies, logistic or equivalent;
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the area of documentation and customer service in shipping industry;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Meticulous and service-oriented;
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Knowledge in export/import and transhipment regulations will be an advantage