· Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
· Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
· Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
· Hands-on as needed – willing and able to be part of the working team
· Conduct final quality checks before deliverables are shared outside of the team
· Work closely with design team to define and refine studio processes from briefing to delivery
· Remain actively involved in hiring and training Creative Studio staff
· Have a passion for Style and Fashion
· A forward-thinking design aesthetic, high taste level.
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Apparel, or Graphic Design, or related field.
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant design experience.
· Relevant prior experience
· At least 3 years of creative agency or studio experience
· Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions e.g. graphic designer, finish artist, copywriter etc. and overseeing studio output
· Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
· Expert knowledge of the business side of design is a major plus
· Stellar communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
· Polished soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types all while juggling various projects
· Strong drive to deliver world class brand experiences, integrated consumer campaigns, PR, online and offline activation.
· Hands-on willingness, involving in all stages of the creative process: ideation to creative presentation to project execution
· Passionate about art, design, culture and current affairs and you keep up to date with the events, creative and media industry
· Good organisational skills, and excellent communications skill
· Fluent in spoken and written English