Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Copywriter at PMAX
- Be responsible for digital content: Facebook posts, blog posts, PR articles, advertising material…
- Develop detailed content for Facebook posts, blogs, articles …
- Work closely with the design team to make sure all materials will be aligned with the concept
- Provide creative thoughts/ ideas for full campaign/proposal and support in creating concept, especially in the digital field
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication while maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Study and understand clients’ products/ industries/ services, the target audience, insights, and competitors’ activities
- Writing TVC, Viral clip script
- 1-2 years of experience as a copywriter for agencies/ client-side
- Degree in Communications, PR or Marketing
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear, concise, and grammatically correct writing style
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Good sense of social listening to catch the latest trends
- Good in English is a must
- Client First: Put client’s interest before ours, bring the absolute best values and services to the client, and develop long term partnership with them
- Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost
- Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships, and fun, build a PMAX mafia
- Develop People: Invest in our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization
- Innovative: Never satisfied with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risks, aim to improve, and breakthrough
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
- Lead generation