This job post is managed by
Job description for Content Marketing at Sharework
- Design content marketing strategies and undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets;
- Produce high-quality content by collaborating with design and writing teams;
- Build, manage and optimize marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM;
- Create types of content including website and fanpages content about services and activities of the company;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Support related tasks assigned from the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field;
- Have background knowledge of marketing, content marketing and digital marketing;
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- Proficient in Powerpoint / Word and Excel.
- Knowing Photoshop and graphics processing applications is an advantage.
- Dynamic, confident, eager to learn, hard-working, highly responsible at work.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More