Job description for Communications Manager at Marathon Education
- Support the Marketing Director in developing branding and communications campaigns
- Lead and coordinate with other functions to execute marketing activities in online channels (contest, webinar, onboarding, survey, etc …)
- Develop or provide guidance for content and visual of materials about the brand, teachers, products across offline channels (Experience Centers, OOH, activation, events, etc…) and online channels (telesales, website), in formats such as key visual, video, sales collaterals, leaflet, brochure, POSM, and decoration, billboard, backdrop, etc.
- Propose and manage expenses for the above marketing activities and materials
- Recruit, train and evaluate the performance of team personnel
- Create the content plan to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness that drive leads, subscribers, awareness basing on understanding of Marathon’s core values, customer insights and competitive advantages.
- Lead the content team/outsourced team and serve as an exemplary writer to produce high-quality contents (blogs, email marketing, web & social media copy, etc…) and videos (branding video, advertisement video, tiktok video, etc…)
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; analyze content performance and create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools towards some business metrics such as page views, unique visitors, conversion, followers, engagement rate etc.
- Build plan, write and book PR articles to enhance the brand positioning of the company
- Proof-read SEO articles to support digital marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to ensure consistency in branding & message across all contents