Must have skills
Job description for Clinical Psychologist - for Online and Offline Counselling at Bicarakan.id
- Mentoring Program: Upon joining, you will also be given a chance to connect with a senior psychologist. He/she will be your mentor, someone who will support you in your journey to become a highly competent & world-class psychologist.
- Case Studies: As a psychologist at Bicarakan, you get a chance to participate in monthly case study program where we will be conducting discussions on interesting & complex clinical cases. Here you will be able to learn insights that will help you grow as a clinician but also as an individual. You will also get a chance to network with other clinical psychologists inside Bicarakan.
- Psychologist Support Group: Working as a psychologist is not easy. There will be lots of ups and downs, and many complex cases that can make you feel lonely at times. That is why we have a monthly support group session where you will have your own group of 5-7 psychologists that you can talk to just about anything. Here you can support each other and keep each other going strong, so you can grow without burning yourself out in the process. At Bicarakan, you are never alone.
- Counselling by Appointment: We have a sophisticated scheduling system that allows you to set your own schedule and not have to worry about having to deal with too many (or too little) clients at a time. We try to keep things neat and orderly.
- International Reach: Our clients come from all over the world, not just from Indonesia. This allows for a diverse range of cases that you can handle, so you can keep expanding your repertoire and grow as a psychologist.
- Hybrid (Online and Offline) Counselling System: We believe in the practicality of online and utility of offline. That's why we provide both online and offline counselling facilities
- Have completed Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Have obtained license to practice (SIPPK and/or STRPK)
- Have practiced one or more psychotherapy techniques until completion
- Have done counselling under supervision from a senior psychologist
- Fresh graduates are welcome