To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Client Adviser/Associate Adviser at Moneyowl Pte Ltd
- Provide comprehensive financial planning for clients
- Assess clients’ needs and recommend fit-for-purpose solutions
- Provide insurance advice and implement insurance solutions efficiently
- Guide and coach clients on low-cost and diversified investing
- Constantly upgrade advisory skills by attending training courses internally/externally
- Provide bespoke advisory services to walk-in and online customers
- Collaborate with the Financial Literacy team on educational outreach to our growing list of corporate partners
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Client advisers should have 1 to 3 years of related advisory experience and be competent in insurance planning & implementation. Candidates with only insurance or investment experience may start out as specialist advisers before moving on to be trained and qualified as comprehensive financial planners
- Broad knowledge in more than one area of finance (across investments, insurance, wills, CPF and other national schemes) and a strong interest and ability to build knowledge across all areas
- Fresh university graduates and mid-career conversion candidates with no prior industry experience who have not yet passed licensing exams, but who demonstrate aptitude and passion for personal finance and our social mission may be considered for our Associate Adviser/Senior Associate Adviser Programme
- AFP, AWP, CFP and CFA qualifications will be an advantage
- Passion to make a difference to the Singapore population through personal finance
- Good communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Willing to work hard, humble and have a growth mindset
- Thirst for learning in areas of comprehensive, competent & conflict-free financial advice