To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Certification Specialist at PT. Koltiva
- Research and SOP Development 40% Research and develop SOP and Guideline documents for the project implementation department.
- Capacity Building 15% Improve the capacity of the project implementation team in how to establish farmer groups and cooperatives, facilitate land legality, and internal management process of certification.
- Field Visits 10% Conduct monitoring and evaluation visits to project implementation areas.
- Analytics 20% Analyze data, creates insights, valuate data quality, and data collection and review processes.
- Software Development Support 15% Help to improve structure for Koltiva's software solutions related to certification features, e.g. the Internal Management System to manage the certification process. 15%
- Research and SOP Development. - Research on the latest certification standards, guidelines and regulations with focus on but not limited to RSPO and ISPO. - Develop SOP and Guideline documents for the field implementation team on how to establish a Certification Unit (e.g. farmer groups, gapoktan, and cooperatives) and facilitate the legalization of smallholder land. - Review of existing methodologies and flows related to the certification process implemented in the field. - Contribute to continuous improvement of Koltiva's agri-tech solutions through research and coordination with various departments. - Participate in internal and external working-groups and meetings. External events can include supply-chain audits, seminars, and conferences, professional organization and institutions, customer meetings.
- Field Visits and Capacity Building. - Conduct field visits to monitor the certification process in Koltiva's project areas and evaluate the capacity of Koltiva's field team to facilitate the establishment of certification unit, land legality, and internal management process. - Develop tests, quizzes, and other online staff evaluation tools. - Deliver training to program implementation staff related to certification process.
- Analytics. - Analyze data to help make data-driven decisions and identify actionable insights in relation to the certification aspects of Koltiva's projects and services. - Coordinate with the MERL, Data Team, and Implementation Teams with data quality improvement. Help to identify where improvements are needed in the data review process.
- Software Development Support. - Help to create and improve certification features of Koltiva's applications. - Help to test and review new software apps with focus on, but not solely, certification topics related modules, questionnaires, and other features. - Coordinate with the Development and QA teams on app improvement and requirement clarification.
- Master or bachelor's degree in sustainable development, international business, agriculture business, or other relevant major.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of certification (especially RSPO and ISPO certification).
- Proficiency in English language (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of establishment process of farmer group, gapoktan, cooperatives and land legality process of smallholder land.
- Knowledge of Indonesian cash crops cultivation and supply chains (cocoa, oil palm, coffee, rubber or seaweed) and related issues.
- Experience in other certification standards (UTZ, Rainforest Alliance, 4C, Fairtrade, Organic etc.).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of basic data analysis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Willingness to work in Jakarta and travel to all regions in Indonesia.