Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Buying Supervisor at 2RES
- Searching and renting event venues according to the requirements of each project
- Searching, surveying and booking travel related services for the project: accommodation, F&B, domestic and foreign transportation.
- Developing different types of corporate gifts for each event and campaign.
- In charge of production package and decoration service for each event
- Tracking order status, handle shortages or inventory issues
- Make sure orders are in compliance with contractual and legal agreements
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers, goods, and services.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Preparing reports and maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments.
- Understand suppliers, their capabilities, market trend and technologies for assigned commodities.