Job description for Business Support Head at Ryska Professional Services
- Recruitment: Recruit and hire employee and associates/partners with different capabilities and background and manage the offering process. Manage database for hired employees and recruited associates.
- Capability Development: Develop employee’s capabilities according to business needs. Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Assess and manage associates capabilities development.
- Reward Management: Oversee and manage reward management process in organization.
- Performance Management: Refine and manage performance management process for employees and associates, including assessment methodology, tools, and outcomes. Advise managers and project leaders on employee and associates performance.
- Employer Branding: Increase company awareness among talent pools to attract potential employees and associates.
- General Affairs: Oversee procurement process and maintenance for non-IT assets.
- Ensure HR business process is efficient to effectively support ensure business execution.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Min 8 years experience with proven track record in Human Resources Management, especially performance management, talent management and people development
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, preferably with experience in leadership position.
- Having minimum 3-5 years experience as HR Manager.
- Experience working in headhunter company would be a plus or having a broad professional network
- experience setup HRGA/backoffice system in professional services/consulting/ startup company
- The ability to engage with personnel at all levels of employment.
- Familiar with talent marketpool for associates is a plus.
- Ability to work to deadline.
- Having accountancy skill is preferable
- Flexible Working Arrangement