Must have skills
Job description for Business Process and Digital Supervisor at PT Tunas Ridean, Tbk
- Responsible in business process improvement and project management in business units. Objective is to achieve operational excellence, efficiency, and balance controls.
- Evaluate and identify improvement opportunities, set up a strategy, plan, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to successfully implement the change management.
- Actively monitor, manage, and present reports on each progress, and integrate feedback to support the achievement of progress.
- A minimum degree(s) of bachelor’s in economics majoring in accounting, finance, or IT from a reputable university.
- 3-5 years working experience in related field.
- Preferably 1 year Senior Associate in Big 4 / Start-Up (business process improvement or reengineering role).
- Good experience and knowledge in technology and business process.
- Self-starter and driven to make changes.
- Has the interest in learning new things, agile, attention to detail, has the ‘can do’ attitude, has strong communication skills (both verbal and writing) and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as a team.
- Has the capability to manage projects, solve complex problems, identify practical solutions, and analyze data.