Must have skills
Job description for Business Manager at PT Flux Asia Solusindo
- Lead the agency’s new business pitch process to secure new clients.
- A can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Manage C-suite relationships, are externally connected, and understand the advertising landscape.
- Well versed in the agency’s products, services and case studies to match both client and agency business objectives.
- Implement pricing strategy and manage the business to aggressive growth goals
- Promote and represent the agency and are often the first point of contact for a potential client.
- Managing and completing detailed prospective Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Procurement (RFP).
- Tracking the agency wins and losses and review performance; conversion rate and costs.
- Engaging the agency with the annual plan to ensure their commitment and supporting teams as pitches arrive throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' of relevant work experience
- General business skills including budget preparation
- Able to negotiate in getting the best deal out of each partnership
- Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgement
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, good interpersonal skills