This job post is managed by
Job description for Business Development Executive at Rose All Day
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Maintaining client activities in CRM.
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client's specific business needs.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow-up.
- Developing rapport with key decision-makers.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts.
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation.
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More