Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Business Development Executive at Deskimo
- Business development - lead sourcing, cold calling, presenting sales pitches, analyse market dynamics and assist in commercial negotiations.
- Partnership management - identify issues, problem solve, communicate and analyse commercial outcomes with partners.
- Building sales automation - map out customer behaviour, sales funnels, scope out and implement 3rd party solutions.
- Technical sales support - assist customers in solving technical account issues and prioritize product fixes.
- Product management - explore market trends, gather feedback, develop user stories, and collaborate with product team to enhance offerings to customers.
- Essential product and project management skills.
- Effective communication skills within a funded, fast paced startup.
- Business development and partnership management.
- How to build a sales pipeline and effective automation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Motivated, and unafraid to work hard (and deal with rejection)
- 0-1 years of prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events