Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Workfit allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Business Development Associate at Workfit
- Sharpen your business development skills
- You'll learn how to identify business opportunities, structure proposals and close deals.
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Build up & hone your negotiation and persuasion skills
- You'll be meeting different people from all walks of life on a daily basis. Everyday will be a new opportunity for you to hone your negotiation and persuasion skills, and adapt them accordingly to the person you're communicating with.
- From what you say, how you say it, and even your body language -- all of these things play a significant role in convincing clients why you and your team are right for the job.
- Learn about creative sales techniques from the best minds in the field
- Work closely with the most resourceful people in the field and learn all about creative sales techniques. Find out what tools and practices they have managed to build for themselves so that they can manage a team and hit their targets.
- Lead Management & Client Pitching
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Organise and make sales visits
- Produce detailed proposals and presentation materials for client pitching
- Pitch to clients about our company services and offerings
- Account Management
- Sell company products and recommend solutions
- To maintain client relationships by providing support and information.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements.
- Assist Sales/Account Managers in sales activities such as preparing contracts and quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to structure service bundles
- Always on top of industry trends, market activities, and competitors so as to identify new opportunities
- Administrative Duties
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
- Proactively maintain and enhance relationship with clients
- Assist in meeting sales targets for the sales team
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Years of experience - min 3 years of experience in B2B sales or client success
- Skills Required:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong management and communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficient in powerpoint presentations
- IT Knowledge required
- Excellent salesmanship and networking skills
- Competent in presentations and demonstrations
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Displays intellectual curiosity and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions
- Highly energetic, positive attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Tenacious and goal-oriented
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Discipline to conduct and manage sales cycle process from initial contact through to initial qualification
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Why WorkFit ? We know that health is a big matters to most of us. We know that most of us spend most of our lives not being able to gain good access to affordable quality health care access. So we understand how important it is to help you corporates manage their health benefits.
- Who We Are ? WorkFit is a venture funded startup based in Jakarta. We help corporate and employee across the country able to manage and maximise the right health benefits. We are passionate about health and in the process, helping millions of individuals across the region.
- . As a tight-knit team full of passionate, curious, and remarkable people, we’re devoted to a culture that cultivates, and work that works. Essentially, we are a culture of dreamers and doers, whose philosophy is “There is nothing that we can't do .”