Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Business Analyst (Consulting) at Impact
- Identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirement
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to design and develop ERP/Odoo apps (new module development, customization)
- Develop new features and app that users care about
- Define features scope, bring a real value to the product
- Will be hands-on in ERP project integration, implementation and development
- Preferrably Bachelor Graduate from Accounting/Business or equivalent with min GPA of 3.50 out of 4.00
- Special interest in accounting and finance, business process optimization, and business software
- Detail oriented, curious, and proactive personality
- Strong sense of product ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 100% remote working
- Interesting projects and people: Your goal is to help directors of SMEs by making an effective management software
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Support of a real usability and testing team
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly, casual, and open working culture
- Apply job
- CV Screening with HR
- Interview with our Director
- Final Interview with user