Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Brand Strategist at PT. Industri Charged Mobilitas
- Create Strategy for campaign/marketing planner & implementation
- Developing effective and impactful campaigns that relevant to target audience, ensuring the activities are in line with our strategic business direction
- Managing marketing campaign planning and execution by working closely with social media team, brand team, media and creative agencies.
- Assuring marketing and branding initiatives are performed with required quality, within agreed cost & timescales.
- Monitoring the campaign and acting fast to ensure the campaign target is achieved
- Managing post campaign reports and brand analytics with actionable recommendations in line with our business objectives
- Understand market research data to identify current branding challenges and potential opportunities in the market
- Project management which include project status reporting, tracking, execution and follow up to ensure projects are produced on time and within budget
- BA degree in Brand Communications, Media Relations or similar preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in public/media relations, corporate communications, brand communications via agency or client-side
- Experience working with executive-level personnel
- Excellent verbal, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent creative and technical writing and editing skills.
- Comfortable in corporate relations and product areas; creating promotional materials including press releases, news briefings, pitch documents, and long-form content
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience presenting plans, strategies, and results internally and to Executive audiences
- Proven results-oriented promotional skills and media relations success
- Experience in Branding/Communications field; experience in e-commerce/technology company and advertising agency is a plus point.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, manage timelines and pay attention to details
- Strong communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English;
- familiar with pop culture and Generation Z lingo
- Understand about consumers insight, current market data and trends and able to advise and develop strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Strong Analitic and planning capability
- Experience in managing offline and online marketing activities.