Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. Poin Obor Nusantara, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with PT. Poin Obor Nusantara allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PT. Poin Obor Nusantara, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Blockchain Developer at PT. Poin Obor Nusantara
- Learning and job experience in information security, computer science, or related. No degree needed.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages related to web development and blockchain development. At least know how to code Solidity.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Collaborating with team members to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Live anywhere.
- Can be full time or part time.
- Salary range:IDR 10,000,000—20,000,000 per month THB 22,500—45,000 per month PHP 35,800—72,000 per month VND 16,000,000—31,800,000 per month MYR 2,900—5,800 per month SGD 940—2,000 per month CAD 900—1,800 per month USD 700—1,400 per month
- Team shares.
- Able to do remote work and asynchronous work.