This job post is managed by
Job description for Backend Engineer (Node Js) at Travelio
- Build applications with high-quality standards to give values to the real estate industries.
- Research and solve software engineering problems with innovative technologies.
- Maintain and optimize existing systems to better quality standard and scalability.
- Coding development of the project
- 2+ years in Node.js web application development
- Experience with NOSQL databases, MongoDB is preferred
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS3
- Understanding of Software Engineering practices (software requirement, design, testing and configuration management)
- Well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data-driven design
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Git, Jenkins, etc)
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More