Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Backend Developer (Intern) at Skyshi Digital Indonesia
- Build a website using NodeJS framework
- Create backend application implementation based on Business Process documentation
- Create backend unit testing according to UAT documentation
- Assist ongoing/existing backend development of our project
- Provide technical feedback
- Create backend deployment documentation
- Able to create API
- Have experience in related field is a bonus
- Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills (bonus, if you able to communicate in English written or spoken)
- You are experienced with source code management with Git
- Able to work with team using agile methodologie
- Skyshi Growth Development. We have an onboarding training process and review your skills periodically to provide you to scale up your skills and salary.
- Fun and Friendly Workplace. We have every day free snack and coffee, friday free lunch every two weeks, office outing, sport and game activities (table tennis, yoga, zumba, playing uno and you can propose a new activity!).
- Company Event. We provide “Techtalk” and write articles once a month to help employees to improve their insight, speaking and writing skill.
- Blameless Culture and Transparant. We believe that the best digital companies is not focus on blaming people but actively focus on providing an effective and efficient systems, processes and methods. Our handbook and guideline is the best practice to help yo do your jobs better.
- An updated CV/Resume + portofolio in .pdf
- Expected salary
- URL to your social network
- Apply via Glints
- Screening CV by our recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Technical test
- Interview user