This job post is managed by
Job description for B2B Performance Marketing Specialist at ELSA, Corp
- Employ an impeccable execution of online advertising, social media, SEO, SEM, ASO, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Drive outbound demand gen strategy for the B2B vertical market, based on a deep understanding of the ideal customer profile and the and tactics and messages that reach them
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that generate enterprise SQLs and build enough sales pipeline to crush revenue targets
- Qualify leads and collaborate with BDRs to ensure smooth and thorough follow-up on created leads, seeking out feedback to understand what’s working best, and what needs to change
- Embrace a data-driven culture that continually highlights successes and opportunities to improve through your tailored reports and dashboards
- Minimum 3 years experience with a track record in digital/performance marketing positions
- Deep understanding of modern, multi-channel B2B lead generation channels, tactics, and strategies
- A passion for testing new ideas, learning fast, and iterating
- Attention to detail and analytical skills to determine effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Experience using Hubspot, Google Analytics, data providers
- Demonstrate high standards of work ethics, driven by growth & productivity
- Have a positive can do attitude, have initiative and be proactive in
- Affinity for Edtech products & talking to potential clients
- Competitive compensation with hot bonus per month
- Premium Health Insurance PTI and Full Social Insurance
- Flexible working hour (Mon-Fri 9AM – 6PM), support WFH
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture
- ELSA Training, Company Trip and Annual Health Check.
- Company Trip, Birthday Party, Year End Party, Happy Hours.
- ELSA Pro 3-month during Probation, ELSA Pro 1 year after Probation.
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- ELSA Pro 3 months during Probation, ELSA Pro 1 year After Probation.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More