Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Senja, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Automation QA Engineer (616) at Senja
- Gather and understand application test automation requirements.
- Develop and execute the automation test scripts to facilitate faster turnover time on regression testing using Open source tools such as Selenium.
- Manage end to end automated test framework such as prepare test environment, test data, update functional testing scripts in accordance with changing requirements.
- Analyze and identify defects from regression test results.
- Log the defects into a tracking system, work closely with the development team/manual QA team to analyze the impact of defect fixes and validate the fixes.
- Follow up closely to ensure issues are resolved promptly.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of testing practices/tools to improve test strategy and efficiency.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer/IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in Automation Scripting.
- Proficient in Java, SQL, and automation testing tool such as Selenium.
- Extensive experience in developing, executing, and maintaining automation test plan, test strategy, test scenarios, and reporting system.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Able to work well both independently as well as in a team.
- Can-Do attitude with strong responsibility and tasks ownership.
- Good communication skills and able to converse in English.
- Experience in HR related software is a value add on.
- Java Experience in Coding/Script is a must.