This job post is managed by
Job description for Audio Transcriptionist (Japanese) - Freelance at Glints's Clients
- Proficiency in Japanese at the N2 level or higher.
- Prior experience in transcription is highly desirable.
- A computer running Windows 10 or a more recent version. Please note that the working platform is not compatible with Windows 7. For non-Windows operating systems, there are no specific version requirements.
- A stable internet connection.
- Candidates with consistent working hours are preferred, with a minimum commitment of 30 hours per week. Full-time availability (40 hours per week) is even better. Remote work is an option, and candidates can choose to work from home or from the office.
- Candidates will be required to complete a qualification test to assess their Japanese transcription and writing abilities.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More