Job description for Assistant Video Producer (entry level) at Mediashock Productions Pte Ltd
- Some experience in project management with good client-facing & internal communication skills. Show us how you can translate your student film project skills into the real world
- Strong attention to detail, such as scheduling, resource planning, proofreading of scripts and reviewing of content in relation to brand guidelines.
- Ability to record minutes of meetings, and prompt in following up with internal and external resources to ensure project deliverables.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage client relationships and multi-task to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Knowledge of motion graphics animation and hybrid events will be advantageous.
- You are looking forward to create impact with works beyond Singapore for the region, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
- You love a growth culture, and yearn for the opportunity to learn and contribute to the team.
- This is a role for Singaporeans, PRs or those with a ready employment visa only
- You believe that strict brand guidelines restrict your creativity
- You believe that B2B brands are boring, and that you cannot find inspiration in this space
- You are uncomfortable juggling multiple deadlines and projects.
- You feel that job roles must be precisely segmented, and even if the peak season is here, and there is something you could help, its not something
- You hate working with unknowns. Even with the growing team, we don’t have all the how sorted out. Our best team mates will feel excited figuring out together. If this is not for you at this stage of your career, we respect that.
- We do not micro-manage. If you are looking for a job, where someone tells you what to do every single day, this might not be the right role for you.