To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Asset Controller at M Village
- Update the purchase of assets with supporting documents;
- Prepare code of asset listing and apply barcode to all asset items;
- Review and maintain asset accounting records;
- Generate monthly depreciation and annual account reports to management;
- Organize and maintain asset documentation for references;
- Record the losses of operating equipment by department and report to the department concerned for action;
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Other duties assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Having experience in Asset is an advantage;
- Having experience in using asset management systems is a plus;
- Strong commitment, discipline, and good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- 13th-month salary
- Replace with the opportunity to build a capable and inspired workforce for new hospitality
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Employee discount: 30%
- Provide budget for Laptop purchasing
- Social insurance: in accordance with the Social Insurance Law and Premium Health Insurance
- Other allowances (Team Bonding, Marriage, Birthdays,...)
- Annual Performance Review
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More