Job description for Area Sales Lead at Klinik Pintar
- Developing and executing sales plans to achieve revenue targets for the clinics in the assigned area
- Manage and mentor sales people in each clinic, providing training, support, and guidance to improve their sales skills, product knowledge, and customer engagement.
- Continuously identify new sales opportunities through market research and client engagement, including both B2B and B2C sales channels, and collaborate with salespeople to leverage these opportunities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients, including clinics, medical professionals, and consumers, to increase revenue and client retention.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients to increase product visibility and awareness.
- Prepare regular sales reports, including sales forecasts, revenue projections, and performance metrics, to provide insights for decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, operation, product, and customer service, to optimize sales and improve customer experience.
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree from all major
- Min. 3 years of experience in Sales/similar position
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including trends, regulations, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and best practices, with a proven ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Proven track record of sales success, including experience managing and growing sales in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience managing and mentoring sales people, with a demonstrated ability to build and lead successful sales teams.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned area to visit clinics, attend conferences, and meet with clients and sales teams as needed.
- Domicile in Jabodetabek
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Klinik Pintar IDI merupakan jaringan klinik digital hasil kerjasama Klinik Pintar dan PB IDI (Pengurus Besar Ikatan Dokter Indonesia), dan diresmikan Maret 2020. Kami memposisikan diri sebagai mitra opersional bagi para klinik dalam mengoptimalkan pelayanan kepada pasien. Kami percaya, pelayanan kesehatan yang terhubung, terstandarisasi, dan tepat sasaran adalah kunci mengatasi berbagai permasalahan industri kesehatan Indonesia. Kini, Klinik Pintar IDI sudah memiliki lebih dari 100 mitra klinik, tersebar di seluruh Indonesia, dari Aceh hingga Jayapura.
Office addressJl. Senayan No. 67 Blok S, Rawa Barat, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan