Job description for AR Officer at Javara Indonesia
- Job Responsibilities : Prepare the invoice and make sure the calculation is in accordance with the supporting documents (contract, term sheet) and verify to Team Operation and Marketing to ensure the accuracy of the invoice.
- Submit all invoices that have been made to the boss to get approval before being listed into the system.
- Recording sales transactions and their costs to General Ledger is done regularly so that the data in General Ledger is always accurate.
- Record receipts from customers regularly and on time so that the data in General Ledger is always accurate.
- Follow up to the customer related to the invoice that has been sent whether it has been received completely and correctly.
- Create sales data report and sales cost so that available sales data and sales cost accurate to be submitted to interested parties.
- Reconcile between General Ledger and sales repots so that all sales are recorded accurately according to the period. Job Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min GPA 3.0 Have min 3 years experience as AR Staff / FA Staff Excellent competencies in Accounts Receivable Management and Accounting Control, and Oodo Sytem Excellent work standard and attentive to detail
- Creating rural business opportunities and employment.
- This helps to achieve reverse urbanization among youth and women.
- Safer working condition.
- Improving skill and capacity that will increase marketability and profitability of produces/products.