Job description for Android Developer at PT. Nawa Data Solutions
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure guality is driven into the heart of the development process from reguirements definition through to delivery.
- As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps using Google's Flutter development framework.
- Continuously champion high guality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
- Full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
- Good understanding of OOP and architectural patterns (MVVM preferred).
- Able to write apps using (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
- Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning.
- Good level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & ReactiveX
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor others.
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups.
- Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS isa plus.
- Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gaji (Gapok, Tunjangan Makan, Tunjangan Transport)
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Lembur weekend
- Peralatan kerja (laptop, dan sarana penunjang lainnya)
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
NawaData was founded by a group of experienced professional in IT and Banking Industry. PT Nawa Data Solutions, the word "Nawa" taken from Sanskrit language, it means 9 (nine).
Indonesia’s Top 10 Banks (based on Assets)
The Largest Bank in South East Asia
Indonesia’s Largest Automotive Financing Company
Other National and Multinational Companies