To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Air Sourcing Pricing - Hà Nội at TRC JSC
- As a member of the Air Pricing team, negotiate pricing for current and potential clients with Airlines and GSA.
- Through negotiations with airlines, intending to increase profits and keep costs at a minimum for the company.
- Negotiate and coordinate spot rates and/or quotations for air cargo and all services based on client’s request
- Strategize ways of increasing profit margins, while keeping costs at a minimum
- Assist the sales team with business development and securing new business initiatives.
- Maintain good business relations with Airlines & clients
- Make a report about the current status of the Air freight market & market rate through regular market sensing
- Bachelor’s degree above
- Major in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Management or a related field preferred. (Or an equivalent combination of work and education. / equivalent combination of work experience)
- English Advance Level, other language skill is a plus
- 9+ years’ experience in logistics
- Prefer work experience in global logistics company or Air freight market
- Must have experience in air freight pricing or cargo sales
- Experience in negotiating and managing relationships with carriers and co-loaders
- Understanding and analysis ability of Air Freight market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service mind
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More