To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Administration and Human Resource Executive at Practice Tuckshop Pte Ltd
- Answering all incoming phone calls.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mails.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs, ordering of office supplies and keeping inventory of all Practice’s merchandise.
- Liaising with external contractors for maintenance of Practice’s building.
- Front of House duties during performance.
- Administrative and logistics support for all events and productions.
- Managing employees’ leave.
- Filing and updating of staff records (training, welfare, claims etc.).
- Posting job ads and organising resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews.
- Preparing employees’ files for entry and exit.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (spoken and written) to liaise with local/international artists and suppliers.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Independent worker, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Passion in the arts is an advantage.