Must have skills
Job description for Admin & Marketing Assistant at Embreis (s) Pte Ltd
- Provide support to Marketing Department and ensure that delegated marketing administrative tasks and activities are completed in a timely manner as directed.
- Handle all incoming phone calls and enquiries from email and social media.
- Oversee day to day marketing administration matters, including complaint case.
- Responsible for sales leads, including but not limited to contacting potential customers, arrange appointment with customers, inform sales on confirmed appointment, and update appointment system.
- Co-ordinate in the in-house event.
- Prepare attendance, performance, and leads reports.
- Responsible for marketing collateral inventory.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply
- Minimum O level and above
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate well and work with people across different levels
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize according to situations.
- Positive and cheerful, able to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Committed, reliable & takes pride in work.