Job description for Accounting Officer at Fishlog
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Min. 1 year working experience in related field (accounts payable)
- Experienced in Accurate software
- Willing to hybrid in Bogor
- Ensure the success of the monthly closing process, including direction and coordination of the team’s
- Contribute effectively to the monthly close process by completing tasks within deadlines
- Keep AP under control as per agreed norms and limit bad debts by adhering to the company’s credit and collection policies
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts payable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Performs other related duties as assigned.