Job description for Accounting Officer at Fishlog
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Min. 1 year working experience in related field (accounts payable)
- Experienced in Accurate software
- Willing to hybrid in Bogor
- Ensure the success of the monthly closing process, including direction and coordination of the team’s
- Contribute effectively to the monthly close process by completing tasks within deadlines
- Keep AP under control as per agreed norms and limit bad debts by adhering to the company’s credit and collection policies
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts payable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
FishLog is a fisheries supply chain company. We are B2B marketplace enabling nationwide fisheries cold chain network through community engagement.
We empower cold storage warehouses to improve their utility by connecting them with more fishermen, and buyers. Streamlining the seafood supply chain across stakeholders. Building efficient processes, fair-trade transactions and sustainable distribution through technology.
Let’s Join Us! Connecting with the largest fisheries network in Indonesia.
Office addressJl. R.E Martadinata No. 33 Ciwaringin, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor