- Flexible work hours
- Paid unlimited leave
- Personal development benefits
Job description for Account Manager at Staffany Private Limited
About the company
About the role
- Love to help others achieve success!
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Empathy for customers and colleagues
- Process-driven in your approach to work
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Excellent at setting up processes, measuring and improving them over time
- 2-3 years in B2B Saas Account Management roles
- (Bonus) F&B / Retail industry experience
You will find yourself.
- Driving Net Dollar Retention > 120%
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews/ Success Plans with key accounts to deliver high-value outcomes.
- Planning and executing customer happiness campaigns.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable.
- Resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Foster the customer community through direct engagement, content development, and webinar delivery in partnership with the marketing team.
- You will help arrange/conduct onboarding and transition new customers from sales to implementation and full deployment.
- Document your customer interactions and achieve measurable adoption results
- A front-row seat at a hypergrowth startup as we scale to 5m in ARR.
- Work closely with the founders and other senior management as we craft our strategy and forge the future of hourly work.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable.
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment.