Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Must have skills
Job description for Account Executive at MyMedia
- Sharpen your business development skills
- You'll learn how to identify business opportunities, structure proposals and close deals.
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Learn to build and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Build up & hone your negotiation and persuasion skills
- You'll be meeting different people from all walks of life on a daily basis. Everyday will be a new opportunity for you to hone your negotiation and persuasion skills, and adapt them accordingly to the person you're communicating with.
- From what you say, how you say it, and even your body language -- all of these things play a significant role in convincing clients why you and your team are right for the job.
- Learn about creative sales techniques from the best minds in the field
- Work closely with the most resourceful people in the field and learn all about creative sales techniques. Find out what tools and practices they have managed to build for themselves so that they can manage a team and hit their targets.
- Lead Management & Client Pitching
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Organise and make sales visits
- Produce detailed proposals and presentation materials for client pitching
- Pitch to clients about our company services and offerings
- Account Management
- Sell company products and recommend solutions
- To maintain client relationships by providing support and information.
- To recommend new opportunities and improvements.
- Assist Sales/Account Managers in sales activities such as preparing contracts and quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to structure service bundles
- Always on top of industry trends, market activities, and competitors so as to identify new opportunities
- Administrative Duties
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
- Proactively maintain and enhance relationship with clients
- Assist in meeting sales targets for the sales team
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview