This job post is managed by
Job description for Academic Service Officer at Hệ thống Trường Quốc tế Canada
- Provide assistance with the operational non-academic aspects of procedures such as handling, appeals, timetabling, timesheets, re/enrolments, class management, attendance (record late and dismissal early)
- Follow up on students’ status (new, current, defer, withdrawal, etc.), update students’ results, and manipulate statistical data to report as well as support contacting parents to remind tuition fees on time.
- Send out letters to the parent about the scheduling of classes, examinations, and other academic activities to ensure optimal resource utilization and minimal conflicts.
- Monitor student enrollment, class sizes, and course offerings to meet student demand and program requirements.
- Undertake data entry; data validation and resolution of student-related information and issues including administrative support to prepare and schedule examinations, and attendance lists and to update results, issuing report cards, updating academic records and other special events (discipline, reprimand, reward, etc.)
- Oversee the maintenance and accuracy of academic records, transcripts, and documentation related to student progress and achievements.
- Update VSRs with hard copies of reports, letters, etc…
- Record and promptly notify the relevant departments when the student needs to stop using the services.
- Receive requests from teachers and support problems arising from teachers.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication with clients on all requests, including advising students, parents. Use persuasion skills in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Ensure the dissemination of specific and accurate information while maintaining confidentiality, integrity, compliance, and meeting legislative reporting requirements of student records for all students.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff within and outside ASO when and where appropriate to ensure smooth execution of ASO administrative duties.
- Participate as an effective member of the service team through contribution to the team's planned goals by completing tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other administrative duties as determined by the Personal Assistant to the Principal.
- Follow up on students’ status (new, current, defer, withdrawal, etc.), update students’ results, and manipulate statistical data to report as well as support contacting parents to remind them to pay tuition fees.
- Provide administrative assistance including supporting events (Parent events, New teacher orientation, Graduation, etc.) and workshops and preparing supporting documents for students such as confirmation letters, and copies of report cards when required, and managing the related administration.
- Contact the Bureau of Education and Training, Departments of Education and Training about administrative procedures related to students.
- Be responsible for interpretation and translation for the Leadership team and teachers in meetings with parents or for drafting, translating, and distributing letters to parents in the system.
- Competitive salary.
- 12 annual leaves.
- Unlimited Free Buffet lunch.
- Swimming Pool & Gym facilities .
- Children Tuition Fee Discount Policy.
- Yearly health check – up.
- Yearly Salary review.
- Professional Career Development Opportunities.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More