Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for 02092021 - Wax/C++ Developer (Blockchain/Fintech) at Glints' Clients
- Deliver high-quality code related to company ventures' products and services related to blockchain infrastructure, making constructive suggestions for improvements
- Refactoring existing code and enhancing performance/security of code.
- Systematic testing on the WAX blockchain for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Document designs, development, and testing to facilitate teamwork and collaboration.
- Keep up with the latest technologies in the blockchain space and understand when and where to adopt them.
- Work closely with a small high-performance team and with a team of developers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- 3+ years hands-on recent experience in writing robust C++ code and object-oriented design patterns. The total software development experience should not be more than 8 years.
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience in development on the blockchain (e.g., Ethereum, WAX), distributed systems or multi-threaded code is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an agile team.
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Results-driven and focused on delivering quality work
- Placing suitable candidates to openings via our algorithm and platform
- Building their brand awareness to engage and outreach to young talent