Kopi Date Writer & Content Creation Internship 工作職責
The Writer & Content Creator will create custom content for Kopi Date’s verticals and related social platforms. We’re seeking a creative-minded content creator who is interested in creating TikTok/IG/Youtube content.
The ideal candidate is interested in learning every part of the creative process: generating ideas for a variety of formats, shooting, editing and publishing. Candidates should also be proactive workers who are motivated and independent.
- Produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, articles, interviews, videos, press releases, etc
- Produce, shoot and edit videos for social media
- Research and pitch relevant content ideas
- Write social copies for posts
- Community management on our social media platforms
- Ensure assets are uploaded according to the timeline
- A creative storyteller who is meticulous, takes initiative, and self-motivated
- Possesses a degree/major related to Art/Design or the equivalent; some previous design experience with clients or in a studio/agency would be a bonus
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social media content creation, especially TikTok
- Ability to shape a story through editing
- Detail oriented and organised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude and good work ethic
Kopi Date is a conversation-centred first date experience for singles, designed for genuine human connections.
We’re moving away from online dating apps and matchmaking agencies, with a unique approach of celebrating our member's stories and individuality, as they hop onto the most authentic offline dates!
We are Singapore's people-connectors, inspiring a new culture of meeting people.