Wordpress / Front-end developer
Hà Nội, Vietnam
發佈 6 天前更新 6 天前
● Developing and extending customized Wordpress themes
● Coding customization requests from customers
● Working on product enhancements to improve product performance
● Planning your own work.
● Performing code review.
● Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
● Working closely with local and European product team members.
● Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions
to the high standard that our users expect.
Skills and experience
Your recent work experience should display an ability to collaborate with many different types of
people, challenge ideas and come with even better ones supported by most recent technology –
and last but not least put the customers first and let solutions be driven by understanding their
needs and ecosystems.
You have 2+ years experience working with front-end web development as well as experience in
coding and customizing Wordpress themes.
Besides your professional skills, we are looking for a person with creative problem solving skills
and the ability to work autonomously in an agile organisation. You must have good skills and
confidence speaking, writing and listening in English.
What you'll definitely need to bring:
● Education: Bachelor of IT or equivalent (preferred Masters level).
● 2+ years experience in front-end web development.
● 2+ years experience in coding and customizing Wordpress themes.
● Good written and spoken English language skills.
● Rest API or other service approach
development will be necessary.
● Testing suites and Unit tests on the frameworks listed above.
● Experience working in a Scrum and/or Kanban team using tools such as Jira and git.
● Experience doing code review.
Nice to have experience:
● Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
● Responsive web applications.
● Unix development experience.
● Domain Driven Design experience.
● Integration with third party APIs.
● Experience working with international colleagues.
● Passionate about the product and the creative process.
● Self-motivated and driven by your results.
● Willing to contribute and take the initiative to execute innovative new ideas.
● You like to participate in planning, code review, retrospectives and improvement.
● You like to deliver high quality solutions to match the pace of our business needs.
● We expect you to be a natural team-player and not afraid to ask questions or make